Monday, September 21, 2009

Everyman, Day 2

I slept for three hours last night (4:00-7:00 am). I decided to count the time I zonked out in my biology lecture as a nap (put together, it was probably a bit over twenty minutes of sleep); it was a really boring introduction to Mendelian genetics. I think they assume we come into the Biology Core knowing absolutely nothing about biology, because it took nearly a whole period to explain alleles and Punnett squares. It's supposed to get better (I hope!). That was between 11:00 am and 12:00 pm.

I had my second nap just now, waking up at about 8:00 pm. I'll probably take a third nap around midnight. Looking at the intervals, I should have slept before dinner, methinks. I'd wanted to, but I was having problems with the lock on my door, and all the RAs were at dinner, so I couldn't get let in, either. Ah, well.

So far, my function is still pretty good; I'd say I'm running 90% full. It would be better, were it not for the fact that I had no bike today. The storage people lost my bike! They're "working on it", whatever that means, but it doesn't look promising. I'll go bug them again tomorrow; I've been calling them every few hours to see if it's been located.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DO THEY LOSE AN ENTIRE BIKE?!

    the mind, it boggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! It was locked, and the room was locked, too!

    ReplyDelete