Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Everyman, Day 4

I've learned my lesson: never take naps after my roommate goes to bed, which is about 11:00 pm. (The reason this roommate relationship works is the curtain dividing the room. More about that later.) There is an extremely high probability that the nap will turn into core sleep. I woke up at 9:00 this morning thinking "why the devil is there that much sunlight coming through the window?" I'd tried to take a nap around 3:00. Not good.

Instead, I will now do it like this: a nap in the afternoon (between classes), a nap in the evening (around dinnertime), and a nap right before my roommate goes to bed. I shall be needing my bike back for the first nap; I don't much feel like sleeping like a bum in the quad (though I've done it before). Campus is big.

About the bike: I'm currently being shuffled between a few levels of bureaucracy. No definitive answer yet. They seem to like calling me during my classes, from a private (hidden) number, and leaving supremely uninformative voicemails without a number I can call.

1 comment:

  1. Go bother them in person. Channel our friend Cinderella (nickname, not the character)

    ReplyDelete