Monday, September 21, 2009

Polyphasic, Take 2: Day 1

The hiatus has ended! I am back on campus and readapting to Everyman. I'll record the experience here, since this is the first time I'll have gone straight to Everyman (last time, I switched to Everyman having already done Uberman).

I don't yet know what my sleeping schedule will look like, because it depends on my class schedule, which I have not quite finalized. I plan on doing mostly 3+3 (3 hr core + 3 naps), and sticking to a more regular nap schedule this time. I was rather too careless about that last term.

Last night, I slept for 4.5 hours (I'm easing into it), naturally. I was really tired and passed out on top of the covers around 3:30 am, and then woke up naturally at about 8:00. I took a nap around 5:00 pm, and another around 1:30. The intervals are off, but I plan on doing 3+3 tomorrow, so they'll change anyways. So far, I'm not tired at all. Let's see how I feel in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment