Friday, September 25, 2009

Everyman, Day 6

Fell asleep around 3:30 am, woke up around 8:00. I've been averaging about 4.5 hours core this week. I'll try to get it down to a consistent three hour core by next week. Homework and activities will start picking up then, so I'll want more free time.

I've discovered that I'm usually running <50% for the first hour or so after core sleep. I figure it's part of adaptation; that's when I'm in most danger of falling back asleep. I need to physically get out of bed when the alarm goes off (no checking my e-mail in bed like I did this summer!). Huzzah for willpower -- let's see how well it holds up in a week.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha using computer in bed is just the most evil activity ever. i am so glad i don't get internet connection in mine!

    ReplyDelete